- Coaches will advise parents that any child with cold/flu symptoms should stay home until those symptoms resolve
- If a participant tests positive for COVID
- Participant should isolate for 5 days and not attend practices or games
- Participant should notify their coach and let them know date of positive test and last practice/game the participant was present
- Coach will notify the league via email@example.com with positive test information
- League will notify any close contacts based on last practice/game participant was present.
- Stop play if lightening is 10 miles away or less (i.e. if thunder is heard 50 seconds or less after lightening is seen)
- Games cannot resume play until no lightening/thunder has been observed for 30 minutes.
- See Little Leagues guidelines for more information.