Player evaluations are used to estimate each players skill level to better form balanced teams during the draft.
All registered upper division (age 9+, age 8 if playing AAA) softball and baseball players are required to attend player evaluations. If a player cannot attend player evaluations, they are unable to be drafted. The board will decide the player's team after the the team draft has occurred.
Saturday, February 4th - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050C4FAEAD29A6F49-20231
Saturday, February 11th - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050C4FAEAD29A6F49-2023
Big Rock Ball Fields
28430 NE Big Rock Road
Duvall, WA 98019
Each player will through a number of exercises to evaluate their skill. These include:
- Safety Check - can a player defend themselves if ball comes right at them.
- Fielding - player will attempt to field ground balls and make throws to 1st base
- Pitching - player will attempt pitching to estimate throwing speed and accuracy
- Running - player will be timed on base path in different situations
- Hitting - player will be evaluated on their hitting ability