Want to be a Coach?
We are always looking for volunteers to help coach. If interested sign up here.
- BB Pitch Counts: https://www.littleleague.org/playing-rules/pitch-count/
- SB Innings Counts: https://www.littleleague.org/playing-rules/pitch-count/#softball
|Mickeys, A & AA||2023-Mickeys-A-AA-Baseball-Rules|
|Coast||BB-ELL-RNLL-Valley-Interlock Rules 2022.v1.0|
|Majors||BB-ELL-RNLL-Valley-Interlock Rules 2022.v1.0|
|A & AA||TBD|
|AAA||AAA Softball Interlock Rules and Coaches Info|
2023 AAA Baseball & Softball Local Rule Amendments
These rules override the interlock rules for AAA.
Walks in AAA:
- Players will not walk after 4 balls in an at bat. After the 4th ball the batting team's coach will come in at the same count after the walk to complete the at bat. For example, if the batter was at 3-2 when the 4th ball occurs, the coach comes in with a 3-2 count. The player will either strike out or put the ball in play to complete the at bat.
- On the 4th walk of an inning, so cumulative 4 walks, doesn’t need to be 4 in a row, the batting team’s coach will come in and pitch the remainder of the inning.
- After 3 walks in an inning, a batter hit bit pitch is treated as if the batter was walked, and the coach will come in an pitch to the batter if they are able to hit.
Stealing in AAA:
- Base runners can steal on any pitch, they are not restricted to past balls.
- No baserunner can steal home
- Baserunners that steal may not take an extra base after a wild throw.
Wild throws in AAA:
- Runners can attempt one extra base after an initial wild throw. For example a runner makes it to second after a wild throw to first. If the defense makes another wild throw to second the runner should remain at second.
- Baserunners that steal a base are not allowed to advance on a wild throw.
- No baserunner can take an extra base if it would advance the runner to home.
Pool Players in AAA
- Must bat last in the batting order
- Cannot pitch in the game